Lewisville is a city located in Denton County, Texas in the United States. Lewisville was established in 1925 and is also called Holford's Prairie. The city is very beautiful with a lot of attractions to explore.
Places to Visit:
- Grapevine lake- It is the reservoir which is very beautiful and serves two purposes one is for flood control and water reservoir and other is for recreation and open areas.
- Lewisville Lake- This lake is main reservoir of the city and is very beautiful area to explore.
- Hawaiian Falls- it’s an amazing water park with slides, lazy river and water playground.
- Lake Park- An awesome park which offers boating, swimming, golf course and picnic areas.
- Zone Action Park- It’s an amusement park with amazing adventure to explore.
- Stone Creek Park- Scenic park which offers green space, athletic fields, courts and playground.
- Unity Park- Magnificent park which has many courts for baseball, soccer and tennis.
Places to stay:
- Hampton Inn and Suites- A deluxe hotel for perfect stay which offers fast services.
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites- magnificent hotel with modern facilities and brilliant services.
- Courtyard- decent structure with seasonal swimming pool and provide comfort and services.
- Hilton Garden Inn- Experience the best services and brilliant rooms. It is a perfect place for business center.
- Econo Lodge & Suites- It's a perfect place to stay with fast and amazing services. They are sponsoring elite series by which lucky one will get to meet racer of elite series.